Our New Homes Specialist, Jen Barkan, is proud to host a weekly social media chat called #AskJenLive! Each week, Jen brings an adoptable dog with her while she features an available new home or new homes community. As if that isn’t cool enough, each new homes builder sponsors the dog by paying for its adoption fees once a suitable owner is found!
Here is Jen’s recap from her travels:
Meet Buster! This sweet boy is with me on a field trip to our new town home community Davidson Commons in Chesapeake! He’s a super sweetheart of a pittie, although he doesn’t play nice with other pups. He’s better as an only child! First stop is Starbucks for a puppaccino!
About the Area:
We’ve arrived here at Davidson Commons, located off of Kempsville Road in Chesapeake.This new homes community features 18 town homes in close proximity to the local Greenbrier Family YMCA, Greenbrier Mall, Greenbrier Middle School, a professional park with doctors, dentist and childcare, I-64, I-664 and more!
About the Community:
Davidson Commons is a one-of-a-kind craftsman style town home community! All units feature 3 bedrooms & 2.5 baths with granite kitchen counter tops, vaulted ceilings, fireplaces, large walk-in closets, private fenced in backyards & so much more!
Standard features include:
- Dramatic 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Custom-textured walls and ceilings
- Vaulted ceiling in owner’s suite
- Carpet in all bedrooms, family room and dining room
- Hardwood in foyer
- Natural gas fireplace in family room with slate surround
- Recessed can lighting in family room
- Pre-wired for ceiling fan in family room and all bedrooms
- Pre-wired for cable/internet in all bedrooms and family room
- Pre-wired for telephone in kitchen, owner’s suite
- Pre-wired for garage door opener
- Two toned paint scheme
- Washer and dryer hook ups
- Interconnected smoke alarm system
- Custom stair detail (per plan)
Special Bathroom and Kitchen Inclusions
- Recessed can lighting in kitchen
- Pendant light pre-wire over bar in kitchen
- Custom designed 42” upper cabinets with crown molding in kitchen
- No-wax vinyl floor in kitchens, foyer and bathrooms
- Adult height vanity in owner’s bath
- Oversized 72”x36” garden tub
- Delta kitchen and vanity faucets 8” deep double stainless steel sink with garbage disposal
- General Electric stainless steel appliances including self-cleaning range, microwave, and dishwasher Icemaker hookup
- Granite countertops in kitchen
- Separate tub and shower in owner’s bath
- Double bowl vanity in owner’s bath
- Oversized mirrors in owner’s bath
- Cultured marble vanity tops with integral sinks
- Elongated toilets in all bathrooms
- Architectural 30-year shingles
- Low maintenance custom brick
- Pre-colored fiber cement and vinyl exteriors
- Professionally landscaped
- Weatherproof exterior electrical outlets front and rear
- Hose connections front and rear
- Concrete patio with 6’ privacy fence and gate
- Downspouts and gutters
- Carriage style garage doors
- Sodded yard
Learn more about included features here.
Today I am touring the Emperor model (1 of 4 available floor plans). This home is packed with great included features! Learn more here.
About the Builder:
Today’s featured builder is BECO, a leader in “lifestyle homes” in the #Chesapeake-Tidewater area. Their success is based on 3 guiding principles; craftsmanship, customer service and innovation! Read more about BECO here.
Thank you to all that joined me today for #AskJenLive! If you have any questions on today’s featured pup, community or any other #RWNewHomes property, feel free to call me at 757-453-5742 or contact me via my online form!
@AskJenB #AskJenLive #RWNewHomes