Cinco De Mayo Take 5
Today we have a 5 minute, 5 ingredient Classic Mexican Dip Duo:
Pico De Gallo and Guacamole
We are going to start by making the Pico de Gallo
- Drain one can of Rotel Diced Tomatoes with Chiles
- Dice half of small onion
- Chop handful of fresh cilantro
- Mix together and salt to taste
Next up Guacamole
- Dice 2 Ripe Avocados and smash with fork until desired chunkiness
- Add a couple of tablespoons of previously made Pico de Gallo
- Add the juice of a lime and salt to taste
Grab your favorite Tortilla chips and start snacking!
Finally, we need a festive beverage to enjoy with our snacks.
Cherry Lime Margarita Fizz is a fun, fresh update to a classic.
Start by making the Cherry Lime Fizz Punch
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate
- 3 cups cold water
- ½ cup cherry juice or grenadine
- 2 cans cherry lime seltzer
Serve in salt rimmed glass over ice. This mocktail is great for kids and adults.
But to kick it up into a Margarita
Add a shot of Tequila and a splash of Triple Sec
So enjoy these quick and easy recipes for Cinco De Mayo, Mexican Monday, Taco Tuesday, Fajita Friday or any day of the week!