Our second annual Norfolk Tides Night was held on July 25th and it provided an opportunity for our agents to spend time with each other and some of our agents used the outing as a way to treat clients.
Below is a slideshow of some of the photos, a big thank you to Charlie Laurens from our Holland Road Office and the PerfectHouse Team for throwing out the first pitch. He and his group invited over 100 clients to the ball game. We also had agents and employees from every division attend.
We raised money through this fundraiser to support our Rose & Womble Foundation, a non-profit that helps us support various Hampton Roads community efforts. Here are just a few of the causes we’ve supported this year:
- Hampton Roads Chapter of the American Diabetes Association’s Tour de Cure
- Hampton Roads Chapter of the American Juvenile Diabetes Association
- Salvation Army’s Kroc Center
- Virginia Beach Rescue Squad
- Our Annual Scholarships for Children of Our Agents and Employees
- Our new in-house grant program – each resale office, the new homes division, the property management division, and our corporate office will each receive $1,000 to give to the causes they care about.
And we’re not stopping there. We are planning some other fun events and community service projects because we love the communities where we work and live.
If you want to learn more about our charitable foundation please visit RoseandWombleFoundation.org.